Sunday, February 6, 2011

LOTV challenge # 83 Romance


Deze kaart heb ik gemaakt voor challenge # 83, Romance,  op de challenge blog van Lily of the Valley.  De stempels die ik heb gebruikt zijn natuurlijk Lily of the Valley en de boom is een digitale stempel van Make it Crafty. Beide zijn ingekleurd met mijn copics. De tekst is een stempel van Kanban.

Bedankt voor het langskomen en een fijne zondag verder :)).

I made this card for challenge # 83, Romance, at Lily of the Valley's challenge blog. The stamps I used are of course Lily of the Valley and the tree is a digi stamp from Make it Crafty. They are both coloured with my copics. The text is a stamp of Kanban.


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Sunday :)).

9 comments:

Anja's weblog said...

Weer Hartstikke leuk! Die boom past echt overal bij he?

Groetjes
Anja

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

Wat een leuke kaart heb je weer gemaakt en de stempel is echt een schatje.

groetjes Agnes

Tammi said...

Monique wow, a sweet and gorgeous card! Love that sentiment too. ~hugs

Ila said...

Totally Gorgeous!!..love the images, sentiment and your fabulous coloring!!..Hugs, Ila

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card Monique.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....this is GORGEOUS!!!! I LOVE the warm colors....I also wanted to THANK YOU for your comment on my blog...the ereaders are GREAT!!!!!! I wish you a very blessed day!!!

Rach said...

I love this what a fantastic card.. xx

lenny said...

WOWWWWWWWW Monique wat een super leuk kaartje weer
gr lenny

Alma said...

This card is so great Monique. Sorry, that I haven´t answered you since a long time. I hope I can write you this evening. Hugs, Alma