Sunday, September 20, 2009

Kaarten / cards

Deze week was mijn neef Rik jarig (nog gefeliciteerd Rik !!). Omdat hij fan is van Anastacia heb ik deze kaart voor hem gemaakt. Ik heb de afbeelding omgezet in Inkscape zodat ik hem kon uitsnijden met Sure Cuts a Lot. Ik heb hem uitgesneden op plakfolie en daarna op de kaart geplakt.

This week was my nephew Rik's birthday (happy birthday Rik !!). Because he is a fan of Anastacia I made him this card. I worked on the image in Inkscape so I could cut him out with Sure Cuts a Lot. I cut him on vinyl.

De binnenkant vond ik nog wat kaal dus heb ik dit olifantje uitgesneden met mijn nieuwe cartridge Everyday Paper Dolls. Vind hem zooooo schattig !

I didn't like the inside so I cut out this little elephant with my new cartridge Everyday Paper Dolls. I think he's soooooooooooooo cute !

Dit kaartje had ik al eerder gemaakt. De stempel is een Fairy Doodle, ingekleurd met mijn copics.

I already made this card earlier. The stamps is a Fairy Doodle, coloured with my copics.




3 comments:

Anja's weblog said...

Hartstikke mooi kaartjes Monique:))
En inderdaad een schetig olifantje.

Groetjes
Anja

DonnaMundinger said...

Darling little fairy and your other card is breathtaking! xxD

Sharon Caudle said...

WOW!!!!! OMG, the card for your nephew is stunning, Monique!!! Oh my word!!! And that elephant is too cute!! I JUST got that cart and haven't explored all the extras yet. thanks for showing me those animals are as cute as they look in the book! Your fairy card is adorable too! hugs!